For Your Service
Veteran Transport Logistics first wants to thank every current and former military personnel for their heroism.
The difficulty of uprooting your life every few years can take a big toll on not just your family, but financially as well. With over 650,000 military service members being relocated every year, we know those costs can average around $2,000, which needless to say, are non-reimbursable. Our Veteran Transport team understands that you are often given very little advanced notice, and some moving hassles are unavoidable, but we will strive to offer you the best pricing, as well as our "price match" guarantee. Plus, we offer even better GROUP discounts. Ease the financial pain of PCS'ing by booking as far in advance as possible.
Types of Military Moves
- Continental United States (CONUS) Any move within the continental United States.
- Local Move Most common are moves into and out of government quarters.
- Overseas Duty Orders Shipment of a privately owned vehicle, if permitted.
- Honorable Discharge Required to obtain a letter from their convening authority authorizing their dependents to be moved.
- Retiring from Service Members retiring from the service have one year to complete their final move. If members have less than 18 years of service as of November 1, 1981, their goods may be shipped anywhere within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
We offer the best military discount of any of our competitors, and you deserve it! We know relocating to another base can be very stressful and time consuming, so we offer guaranteed hassle-free service. Our Veteran experts have moved thousands of military vehicles for every branch and we know how to get the job done the right way, so you can focus on continuing to keep our country safe!